Author Topic: Gunships  (Read 791 times)

Offline andrew98

• Community Member
  • Force: 0
    • View Profile
Gunships
« on: 10-12-16, 02:12:14 »
Hey, are there any shipwrights that can build gunships? I tried with my shipwright character but it wouldn't show up in Chassis when I'd go to the Ship Building Terminals...it would be fun to have gunships with guilds and stuff. I learned the schematics and everything but it won't work. Also, if this post shouldn't be here, let me know and rip into me, new to the forums LOL.

Offline Djay

• Community Veteran
  • Force: 49
    • View Profile
Re: Gunships
« Reply #1 on: 10-12-16, 04:10:16 »
I was able to learn the schematics, then once I refreshed my datapad by pressing the "Change View" button, they showed up in the datapad:

Black Sun AEG-77 Vigo Chassis

Imperial YE-4 Gunship Chassis

Incom X4 Rebel Gunship Chassis

by clicking on the Starship Crafting Station and then clicking on the Starship Components tab and scrolling down to "Ship Chassis" they are listed and I can click on them to craft them. So it is working as intended for me.

Try grabbing another set off the frog and see if you can learn them, if it gives you a chat promp that you have already leaned that schematic then you should have them.
« Last Edit: 10-12-16, 04:23:12 by djhaterade »

Offline gairnok

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 06-05-17, 04:11:59 »
I had the same problem. The problem is the ship crafting stations at the spaceport. The schematics don't show up.
Get a crafting station and plop it down somewhere, and you will then see it.

Offline haymaker

• Sr. Community Member
  • Force: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 07-05-17, 05:59:01 »
I had the same problem. The problem is the ship crafting stations at the spaceport. The schematics don't show up.
Get a crafting station and plop it down somewhere, and you will then see it.

You don't want to craft them at a star port.  Not if you want maximum mass through experimentation.   Find a City with a research metropolis bonus and public crafting stations.   Our city on Lok, "Dark City" should hit Tier 5 next update which is sunday night or monday morning.   We'll also have a shuttle port then.

My shop is located in that city, and you can use my crafting room as it's public due to vendors.

Otherwise I know Hades city on lok is also a research city.  You'll want to talk to Convict about that if you see him on.

Offline haymaker

• Sr. Community Member
  • Force: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 07-05-17, 06:00:19 »
Also, I have gunships on my chassis vendor in my shop.   And I can craft more if need be.

You can use the Bazaar terminal to find my shop location.  And I know other people have gunships on their vendors as well.

Offline cheeseeater88

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07-11-17, 02:55:50 »
Sorry don't mean to hijack this entirely...

I picked a trader class Structures, so I can build ships. I am currently fitting out myself. I am currently making some trial and error ships as it were. So I'll have maybe 2 chassis(rebel Incon POB)  to more or less give away.

Also, since its been a few years for me... how do I acquire and or build some decent crafting stations/tools? I seem to only be able to make -6.00% tools even with high conductivity.

Its only day one for me on the sever, so I am excited to join up with anyone for some Pew Pews in Deep Space or other similar adventures with a POB ship.

Edit: Put up a vendor, am now selling some parts and chassis for the low low price of $12345 or $1,  I am like 2km outside of Mos Eisley

« Last Edit: 07-11-17, 03:25:15 by cheeseeater88 »