Author Topic: Calling all Role Players!  (Read 2437 times)

Offline Decilation

• SWG Ensign
  • Force: 64
  • A Relic of the Past.
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all Role Players!
« Reply #20 on: 28-12-16, 06:19:11 »
I wish to help out with the evil side of things, if possible. I haven't played SWG for any length of time greater then an hour (and that was on Red Dwarf when I first heard about Stella.)

But if you'll have me.

Of course we will! Welcome to the Dark Side, my friend!

Offline Kecidek

• Elder
  • Force: 12
  • Guns, cats, and computers
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 28-12-16, 23:45:51 »
I can't wait to start RPing again. Imperial army, being a dark jedi and training an apprentice, so many social events and parties. It's going to be amazing

Offline ryan404000

• Sr. Community Member
  • Force: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 29-12-16, 03:34:16 »
I may be RPing when the server launches. If I do I may try to bring Mos Vanta to life, don't know yet, though if people are interested we can talk and look into stuff!

Otherwise I got a few characters ready to be made and played!

Offline moffwibbles

• Community Member
  • Force: 0
  • TI-3807: Tie Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 03-01-17, 07:23:19 »
Definitely keen. ESPECIALLY if there is some kind of Imperial base in the works. Always love doing Imperial military RP.

Offline sfinna

• Sr. Community Member
  • Force: 3
  • Saleena: Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 03-01-17, 08:52:10 »
I'm Saleena, in game. I'm up for RPing, but I'm about to hit the hay. PM me here if you're interested, or send me a in game mail.

Offline ryan404000

• Sr. Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 03-01-17, 11:32:55 »
Definitely keen. ESPECIALLY if there is some kind of Imperial base in the works. Always love doing Imperial military RP.

There could be! Make sure you stop by the RP discord so we can all coordinate!

Offline moffwibbles

• Community Member
  • TI-3807: Tie Pilot
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 03-01-17, 23:33:03 »

Will do. Only issue is that I don't have a working microphone port on my PC, and won't until I can blow a hundred bucks on a sound-card that's compatible with my motherboard. No voice chat for me unless I use my phone.

Offline ryan404000

• Sr. Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 04-01-17, 00:10:18 »

Will do. Only issue is that I don't have a working microphone port on my PC, and won't until I can blow a hundred bucks on a sound-card that's compatible with my motherboard. No voice chat for me unless I use my phone.

That's fine, a lot of us just use the text aspect of it, for now, I'm sure the voice chat lobby will fluctuate as this goes on but I think the main part right now is the text chat

Offline thelazyknight

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 04-01-17, 01:59:15 »
I would love to join an RP community! I currently go by Zelphir in game but I might be starting a new character here soon (first time playing SWG and trying to get a feel for the game) might be able to get my friend to join too. Me and him constantly talk about what our star wars OC would be and we both end up coming to the conclusion of dark jedi and/or sith lords (mainly him on the sith lord pat lol). But I am for sure interested in something like this!
Honestly don't know what I'm doing, kind of just winging it at this point and that's okay as long as I have my lightsaber by my side and my ship in working condition.

Offline ryan404000

• Sr. Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 04-01-17, 02:01:33 »
I would love to join an RP community! I currently go by Zelphir in game but I might be starting a new character here soon (first time playing SWG and trying to get a feel for the game) might be able to get my friend to join too. Me and him constantly talk about what our star wars OC would be and we both end up coming to the conclusion of dark jedi and/or sith lords (mainly him on the sith lord pat lol). But I am for sure interested in something like this!

Well definitely come and join the RP Discord and come hang out with the rest of us!

Offline thelazyknight

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 04-01-17, 03:16:32 »

Well definitely come and join the RP Discord and come hang out with the rest of us!

How do I join?
Honestly don't know what I'm doing, kind of just winging it at this point and that's okay as long as I have my lightsaber by my side and my ship in working condition.

Offline ryan404000

• Sr. Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 04-01-17, 03:53:57 »

How do I join?

Go to the thread called like "Roleplay Discord" and hit the link to jump on in

Offline fauvic

• Sr. Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 09-01-17, 19:31:25 »
Hey please count me in for the RP too! I'll mostly be playing rebel.  :)

Offline Zaydah

• Community Veteran
  • Force: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 10-01-17, 13:40:28 »
I'm game, My first two mains will likely be nuetral

Offline jtheithorianj

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 23-01-17, 08:50:04 »
I'd love to be a part of this, if you're still looking and active!

Offline TheLADMatt

• Sr. Community Member
  • Single reactor ignition. You may fire when ready.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 25-01-17, 18:00:30 »
Apologies everyone, been a hectic time for me at the moment. Will send messages out soon!
Prestor Valorum.
Imperial Role Player.

Offline Alay

• TK-466
  • Beta Tester
  • You miss 100% of the shots you take. Noob.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 25-01-17, 23:30:26 »
Think I might be a rebel this time around...

Says the player with Stormies for an Avatar. ;)

I roleplay a stormtrooper IRL these days.

Really depends on who all is around/who I can get to join back with me.  If some of the Troop roleplayers turn up I'll probably resurface that... otherwise, I'll just be a gardener or something silly.

Offline OneWithTheForks

• Community Veteran
  • Force: 5
  • In my defense, I was left unsupervised.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 26-01-17, 01:39:17 »
I'd probably be down for some RP once Live launches, though I don't really have much experience with it. My main will almost certainly be of the Rebel pilot variety.
[TC Toons]

Gavriel Roake - Squint Pilot, Storm Five, Proud Member of the Empire's Finest  -

Jenniveve K'Barrek - Problem Solver, Problem Starter, Snarky Captain of the Bad Luck Baby -

Offline Earthlocked

• Contributor
  • Force: 5
  • "Another happy landing."
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 26-01-17, 08:42:56 »
I'm super-down for criminal underworldly stuff! I play a neutral-aligned smuggler. The character has potential to shift towards the Alliance as well, depending on how she might develop. Who knows?
Kyrana Aerin
Pilot, Scoundrel, Troublemaker

Mhiri Lunallis
Assassin, Saboteur, Twi'lek Freedom Fighter

Offline amillo

• Community Member
    • View Profile
    • Savareen RP - SWG Emu
« Reply #39 on: 26-01-17, 17:54:08 »
Howdy folks, I'm here as well (and a couple other places, mostly Emu). Count me in for some RP when things get kicking.