Author Topic: Calling all Role Players!  (Read 891 times)

Offline TheLADMatt

• Community Member
  • Force: 3
    • View Profile
Calling all Role Players!
« on: 26-11-16, 14:04:28 »
Good Afternoon friends.

With the soon approaching launch of the live server, I thought this would be a great opportunity to share my thoughts with the role play community.

As an avid and keen role player back during the live servers, I was part of a mature and extremely fun role play community which was split up into three areas.

The Galactic Empire.

The Rebel Alliance.

Neutral  (This was made up of Bounty Hunters, Thugs and Piratres, Common Folk and Entertainers etc).

Each alliance had a leader, and all three worked together to arrange events, stories etc.

Now, this is early days and as of now, I would like to get this message out. If you are a keen Role Player and would like to assist me with starting a community within the game, which we can evolve and expand, please reply in this thread, or private message me.

I would also like to introduce my in game character. Although I won't reveal too much, his name is Prestor Valorum and affiliated strongly with the Galactic Empire.

I look forward to hearing back from you all.

Offline musketbawlz

• Community Member
  • Force: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Calling all Role Players!
« Reply #1 on: 29-11-16, 00:10:08 »
I didnt get to experience a ton of SWG RP when the game was live, but the part I did get was awesome and I wish i'd gotten more of it. I'm definitely interested in getting RP going on this server once I get myself established.

Offline MogDug

• Community Member
  • /b /i "quoniam tres vagas ut observet"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 29-11-16, 20:24:27 »
There is usually an RP-friendly city in these Things, LADmatt, can you go ahead and suggest a city and people can conglomerate there (someplace suitable boring and ot of the way). Maybe get a bank going so some RPers can take out a loan and settle down.

I am not a money maker, so I cant be the RP bank, but I sure could use one.

Offline TheLADMatt

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 29-11-16, 20:30:26 »
Thanks for replying MogDug and Musket. I am definitely looking to create a City as an RP Hub. I will contact you guys soon.

Offline wpoint

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 30-11-16, 01:27:04 »
I would love to be involved in this as well. I've always roleplayed a rebel alliance character (or at least rebel sympathizer...depending on the circumstance) so I'd love to be involved in this somehow too. I rolled my first character this evening on the test server to see what all the hype was about and I definitely wasn't disappointed

Offline TheLADMatt

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 30-11-16, 11:00:05 »
Thanks wpoint, I have added you to the list :D.

Offline Trixie

• Contributor
  • Force: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 01-12-16, 04:26:05 »
Personally, Lok is my favorite planet from an RP perspective. The laws are, 'whoever has the guns makes the laws' as long as you don't piss off Nym. Many people like Tatooine, but that planet is often filled with cities ASAP. Corellia, Talus, Naboo and Rori are more 'civilized' but Dantooine is good for many various types of RP from fancy to scum. I think I'm forgetting a planet that you can have cities on, it's been 5 years after all.

Offline Decilation

• SWG Ensign
  • Force: 61
  • A Simple man trying to make my way in the Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 01-12-16, 15:59:25 »
Well, Hello!

I'll be doing a bit of Roleplay when I'm with other RPers. It's a bit hard to RP when you're around people that don't understand the basics of it, or just don't care to understand it. I'd be very interested in helping you get things set up! :) Feel free to message me in-game and OTF.

Character names are:

Isegitho Denrew -- Imperial
Weliad Plale -- Rebel
Mogo Awi -- Rebel

Offline queerangel2435

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05-12-16, 18:59:53 »
Hello everybody!
Greetings from Germany and excuse my English. I'll do my very best, but... Well, its not that good enough for much roleplaying. But if there is a german roleplayer, I would be happy to hear of.

I was playing SWG for some years, but with many breaks beetween each playing-episode. Liked the latest version of the game absolutely more than the old one.  ;D

I'm installing the game right now and will be ready to start playing soon.

I'm going to play (again, as on the live server) a neutral furniture trader.

In roleplay he's a known gay architect and interior designer and creator of different fashion lines. For both low-paid workers and the upper-class. He's also known to be a lover of art of all kinds (music, art, literatur, ...).

I'm planing to settle on Naboo, but I'm not certain yet.

Offline Decilation

• SWG Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 05-12-16, 19:43:59 »
Hello everybody!
Greetings from Germany and excuse my English. I'll do my very best, but... Well, its not that good enough for much roleplaying. But if there is a german roleplayer, I would be happy to hear of.

I was playing SWG for some years, but with many breaks beetween each playing-episode. Liked the latest version of the game absolutely more than the old one.  ;D

I'm installing the game right now and will be ready to start playing soon.

I'm going to play (again, as on the live server) a neutral furniture trader.

In roleplay he's a known gay architect and interior designer and creator of different fashion lines. For both low-paid workers and the upper-class. He's also known to be a lover of art of all kinds (music, art, literatur, ...).

I'm planing to settle on Naboo, but I'm not certain yet.

Well, welcome to the project! We're very glad to have you here :)

Regarding your english, I think it's perfectly good. Sure there may be a grammar mistake somewhere along the lines, but have you ever seen how native speakers write things out?

"yo dwg how r u 2day doe i m gr8 m8"

I love non-english natives. :) Anyways -- I'll be sure to come check out your shop on live! Best of luck :)

Offline queerangel2435

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 05-12-16, 20:17:12 »
Hey, thanks. ^^"

But not in the first days. So many materials to collect before I can decorate a house. And of course money. :O

I've in mind, that it's kinda difficult to earn some credits in the early states of the life of a trader. But for your first visite at my store, you will get a personally named furniture item! (Every new customer is a good customer :D)

Offline Zogeta

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06-12-16, 06:57:52 »
Hey, I'm absolutely down for roleplaying on the live server. My character will be a Rebel smuggler with seedy connections across the galaxy, with an emphasis on spaceflight. Gonna be doing lots of that and hopefully I can get some people involved. Go ahead and add me to the list, I'm excited to play with others in character!

Offline Alay

• TK-466
  • Beta Tester
  • Force: 2
  • You miss 100% of the shots you take. Noob.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 08-12-16, 17:11:02 »
Think I might be a rebel this time around...

Offline Decilation

• SWG Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 08-12-16, 17:16:19 »
Think I might be a rebel this time around...

Says the player with Stormies for an Avatar. ;)

Offline ninesters

• Community Member
  • Force: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 08-12-16, 23:13:41 »
I'll will join this, I'm staying Neutral.

mandalorian Neutral
IGNs from live:

Cake

ninesters

Fiddle

Offline TheLADMatt

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 11-12-16, 23:47:15 »
Thank you for the responses. I have been away on holiday but will be listing names, and contacting people.soon! Take care.

Offline ZeroAlex

• Community Member
  • Force: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 12-12-16, 00:30:49 »
I will be exceptionally rusty, but I miss the RP community. Sign me up, if you're still taking names.

Offline delos

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 26-12-16, 03:29:51 »
I will be joining in the hardcore RP once you guys are ready.

Offline AlissaMitra

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 26-12-16, 09:30:56 »
I too wish to help/join up. I have some other friends who are long time SW RPers. We are just waiting for  Stella to go live.

Offline Onasaki

• Community Member
  • Adiik Darasuum
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 28-12-16, 00:25:37 »
I wish to help out with the evil side of things, if possible. I haven't played SWG for any length of time greater then an hour (and that was on Red Dwarf when I first heard about Stella.)

But if you'll have me.