Author Topic: Which Class are you planning on devoting the most time to? (Live)  (Read 3129 times)

Offline Trixie

• Contributor
  • Force: 2
    • View Profile
I was a dedicated Buffing Ent and RPer for 5 years on Starsider.  I am hoping to be able to stake out Eisley within a few hours of opening the server to give all you other people the buffs you need. It may be a bit rough for my first few customers, but I'll get the hang of it quickly.

Also, my 'standard fee' has always been 'what you think it is worth and what you can afford'

Used to love tipping you guys outrageous amounts for no good reason.

We loved getting tips like that too. Tadinan was who I was, but I will be a new name and new character, though probably the same pale blue twi'lek in (eventually) fancy gowns.

Offline Decilation

• SWG Ensign
  • Force: 61
  • A Simple man trying to make my way in the Universe
    • View Profile
I'm actually, now, considering making my first character an ent! I loved the aspect of sitting around in the cantina and meeting everyone... -- getting to know your customers, getting to know what buffs they will get for "The Usual", etc. Just, seems like fun to me! :) It's like being a Bartender.

Offline Lazerius

• Contributor
  • Force: 4
    • View Profile
-BH will be primary Combat Toon/space toon/badge and achievement collector.  Will also hold the keys to my future Shop/beast of a bunker.  :-)
-Structure Trader and Droid Engineer will initially coexist to build my infrastructure for crafting and resource gathering, then structure trader will be there to produce goods to decorate my house/crafting buildings and produce my space equipment and DE will eventually become my RE'er.
-Jedi will be my AFK grinder for Junk Loot.... The necessary Evil for any RE'er.... :-\
-Eventually, once high quality resources are plentiful, my Medic will be my primary BM character.
-Unsure which direction on my 6th character slot.  I had 7 characters across 3 accounts on live, so I'll have to decide which one will be more essential to rebuild my old world.  :-)

Offline Zogeta

• Community Member
  • Force: 3
    • View Profile
Pilot and Smuggler all the way!  Been a smuggler on the test server, but I'm looking forward to discovering what really makes that class unique. Haven't had too many smuggler quests yet, so I don't know what it entails yet. But the idea of smuggler and pilot together makes for some cool Han Solo-esque ideas in my head, so it should be fun! Rebel smuggler, by the way.

Offline Takura

• Community Member
  • Force: 1
    • View Profile
Im jumping into structures first thing. One of people's favorite things is finding just the right spot for their houses.

Offline Decilation

• SWG Ensign
    • View Profile
@Kyng, just main an Ent with me. It'll be fun!

Offline ZeroAlex

• Community Member
    • View Profile
Shipwright, entertainer, crafting in general. I love crafting in MMOs to be honest and it was Galaxies that gave me that love. Setting up the factories, building the blueprints, and of course building ships and equipment for myself and my friends to run around space with. :P

Offline Rainfire

• Sr. Community Member
  • Force: 3
    • View Profile
REALLY digging the amount of Traders here.   A healthy economy is a huge deal for me, and the more competition the better. 

Offline ninesters

• Community Member
    • View Profile
I'm going BH, soo I'll can be a merc.
IGNs from live:

Cake

ninesters

Fiddle

Offline Kallas Starburner

• Contributor
    • View Profile
My Commando and Spy, and crafter.
The Original Kallas Starburner
SWG: Starsider Server
TOR: Blastfield : The Harbinger Server
GM of Dark Ops: http://darkops.enjin.com/

Offline Mewan

• Sr. Community Member
    • View Profile
Can't wait to play BH again! Definitely my main will be a  BH and I'll have a trader also. Might make my BH a beast master but undecided. Will roll a Jedi sometime down the line also
Originally from Valcyn

Offline Brittnie

• Beta Tester
  • Force: 8
    • View Profile

This sounds great Deci. Out of curiosity, I know the other server has a primarily ent guild. Are there any plans to do that here? Just wondering.

Offline Silent Guardian

• Community Relation-Ish
  • Administrator
  • Force: 101
    • View Profile
    • http://i.imgur.com/XPG8FNq.png
By the looks of it, Admin.

Offline Decilation

• SWG Ensign
    • View Profile
By the looks of it, Admin.

Ba dum, tss.

This sounds great Deci. Out of curiosity, I know the other server has a primarily ent guild. Are there any plans to do that here? Just wondering.

I don't think so! Not yet any ways :)

Offline Ubiquitous

• Sr. Community Member
  • Force: 2
    • View Profile
BM for sure. I look forward to getting started on running mutations as soon as incubators are made with the right stats!

Offline Clangraywall

• Community Member
  • Force: 0
    • View Profile
I'll be playing a Medic and a Commando - they have been the most fun for me so far :)

Offline Andarai

• Community Member
    • View Profile
Officier / BM , trader , smuggler  this where my roles at SWG.

Offline Xianese

• Community Member
  • Force: 0
    • View Profile
I'm leaning towards a trader of some sort. It's what I most enjoyed back in the original SWG days. As for which focus, I'm unsure - likely Artisan or an Armorer, but still tossing up. I'm too indecisive... >_<

Offline Decilation

• SWG Ensign
    • View Profile
Seriously loving how many BM's I'm seeing here.. making me consider rolling one myself. I was never good at it on Live, but I always thought they were truly impressive. A beast running down a player and then killing them in PvP was just too good to be true for me :P

Offline Mewan

• Sr. Community Member
    • View Profile
Seriously loving how many BM's I'm seeing here.. making me consider rolling one myself. I was never good at it on Live, but I always thought they were truly impressive. A beast running down a player and then killing them in PvP was just too good to be true for me :P

I'm in the same boat as you haha. I never really understood BM and never wanted to put the time in to learn it. I loved the looks of bounty hunters that were BMs though. Always looked so cool hunting with a beast, was always a little jealous. I think its the perfect time to dab into beast master and learn it seeing as we will be the first people on the server.
Originally from Valcyn