Author Topic: Which Class are you planning on devoting the most time to? (Live)  (Read 7765 times)

Offline dalsar

• Beta Tester
  • Force: 18
  • Skyguy, by-and-bye...
    • View Profile
Definitely going to main a Shipwright.  I mean, that's kind of my deal.  I know I already said so, I just felt like chiming in again - been taking a lil' break from Red Dwarf in anticipation of the live server.
Arkos: SW, CorSec Ace | Meeko: DE, Inquisitor Ace | Ibite: LSJ, Vortex Ace
Sowreetam: 'Mando, Storm Sq. Ace | Adit'Ev: Smug / BM, Smug. Alliance Ace
Meho: Medic | Ycats: Ent | Wossa: Spy, Crimson Phoenix Ace | Tusno: Spy, CorSec Trainee
/way -222 2228 "Nova Point Industries Mall", Naboo

Offline Kadin

• Community Member
  • Force: 1
    • View Profile
Will always be a Beast Master at heart. I loved Creature Handler as well obviously. First post here and can't wait to see how things develop!

Offline Dudeski

• Community Member
  • Force: 14
    • View Profile
I'll be the best 14 year old DSJ this server has seen mark my words

Offline nocureforcancer

• Community Member
  • Force: 0
    • View Profile
    • my tumblr
Most likely BH and then Shipwright/Pilot

But will also likely made a Jedi toon at some point as well as Smuggler.

Gonna be hard to decide what's worth my last 2 spots!

Offline Zahk

• Community Member
  • Force: 1
    • View Profile
Trader for sure, I will leave the combat to you people i'm going to make credits for days!
Ent & Droid engineer

Offline NotTee2012

• Community Member
    • View Profile
New to this server, but for sure plan to get back into the Officer class. Loved the group play I could get into with that class!

Offline KyngKoopa

• Forum Zombie
  • Force: 30
  • Bwah hah hah!
    • View Profile
Bump. Would like to see more votes here

Offline MANDALORIEN

• Silent Stalker
  • Force: 10
    • View Profile
Bounty Hunter for hunt players.

Jedi for feel the force.
WE THINK TOO OFTEN IN TERMS OF DUALISM: JEDI OR SITH, LIGHT OR DARK, RIGHT OR WRONG. BUT THERE ARE 3 SIDES TO THIS BLADE, NOT 2, OPPOSED AND SIMILAR AT THE SAME TIME. THE THIRD EDGE IS THE MANDALORIAN.

Offline Senpai

• Community Member
    • View Profile
I'm new to Star Wars Galaxies in general and will probably start playing a Bounty Hunter and start learning the game while playing. :)

Offline rixenaranos

• Community Member
    • View Profile
Smuggler/Pilot and Trader for my first toons. Not sure what to specialize in with my Trader yet, but want to actively craft to help the server get going and find a city to support initially.

Offline NeenerNeener

• Contributor
  • Force: 10
    • View Profile
Ahhh! I'm so torn on this, my mains are Officer, BH, and Smuggler, but I love all 3 equally.  I pretty much went through phases where I'd play one way more then the other, but still switch occasionally depending on group pvp or heroic situations.

I suppose I'll probably do it in that order: Officer, BH, Smuggler... though I'll be itching hard to do player bounties the entire time.

Offline Trixie

• Contributor
  • Force: 2
    • View Profile
I was a dedicated Buffing Ent and RPer for 5 years on Starsider.  I am hoping to be able to stake out Eisley within a few hours of opening the server to give all you other people the buffs you need. It may be a bit rough for my first few customers, but I'll get the hang of it quickly.

Also, my 'standard fee' has always been 'what you think it is worth and what you can afford'

Offline KyngKoopa

• Forum Zombie
  • Force: 30
  • Bwah hah hah!
    • View Profile
I was a dedicated Buffing Ent and RPer for 5 years on Starsider.  I am hoping to be able to stake out Eisley within a few hours of opening the server to give all you other people the buffs you need. It may be a bit rough for my first few customers, but I'll get the hang of it quickly.

Also, my 'standard fee' has always been 'what you think it is worth and what you can afford'

That would be great thanks!

Offline Alay

• TK-466
  • Beta Tester
  • Force: 3
  • You miss 100% of the shots you take. Noob.
    • View Profile
Same as on live... weaponsmith as my tinkering class, officer as my combat.

Offline Decilation

• SWG Ensign
  • Force: 65
  • A Relic of the Past.
    • View Profile

I recall a couple of Ents in Eisley doing that on Starsider. Don't recall their names, however. :P We'll love having you there, though! :) I was considering doing this for the first character slot, just so people (and I) can have that nice XP Buff.

Offline nyrem

• Contributor
    • View Profile
Mando all the way

Offline Rainfire

• Sr. Community Member
  • Force: 3
    • View Profile
I'll be doing the same thing.  Starting an Ent first. 

I recall a couple of Ents in Eisley doing that on Starsider. Don't recall their names, however. :P We'll love having you there, though! :) I was considering doing this for the first character slot, just so people (and I) can have that nice XP Buff.

Offline Vuldur

• Contributor
  • Force: 13
  • THROW MOAR DOTS!
    • View Profile
com·man·do
/kəˈmanˌdō/

Confucius, "Do not use a cannon to kill a mosquito."
Commando, "Why not? Overkill is our motto."

Offline Quipster

• Community Member
    • View Profile

Used to love tipping you guys outrageous amounts for no good reason.

Offline Gethsah

• Sr. Community Member
  • Force: 2
    • View Profile
Shipwright all the way.  Once I feel he is going good then I will start working on a Femmando.

I get the feeling we will have a lot of Shipwrights lol