Author Topic: Rewards are missing  (Read 215 times)

Offline fangren

• Sr. Community Member
  • Force: 1
    • View Profile
Rewards are missing
« on: 05-06-18, 14:21:27 »
Since about 2-3 weeks, most of the rewards are missing, they don't show in the claim window, no matter if they are never claimed before.
Veteran revards are ok, but all the TCG-stuff and most of the special event rewards are gone. Even on new toons that are just made.
If a bird drops shit on your head, don't be angry, instead be happy ... that cows can't fly !

Offline markino2

• Community Member
    • View Profile
Re: Rewards are missing
« Reply #1 on: 06-06-18, 02:34:28 »
Hey, ya I have also noticed this. They maybe updating the list. It would appear that those rewards were taken off at about the same time the Developers removed the Life Day and Halloween holidays.
So, its a bitter sweet thing, a player (at the moment) cannot claim most of the rewards, but on the other hand one does not have to walk through the maze of walking Bones and GIANT SPIDERS in Mos Eisley lol.

Offline fangren

• Sr. Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 07-06-18, 08:29:41 »
Removing about 80% of the former available rewards to update the list does not make sense. There were some broken Rewards on that list, like the Email-Rewards, but i can't really remember anything missing there.
Also to work on this list the Devs would just disabled the "/claim" command to avoid players disturbing their work.

I think that with removing the events or fiddling other things with the code, the devs broke some coding, so those rewards don't show up.
The swg-code is infamous for being as orderly sorted as a bowl of spagetti noodles, and we all know that the real name of this game is "Bug Wars Galaxies". But i hope the devs can/would fix this in a not so far future. I would like to claim several items for deko, and of course the ITVs on newer toons.
If a bird drops shit on your head, don't be angry, instead be happy ... that cows can't fly !

Offline nifenap

• Beta Tester
  • Force: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 24-06-18, 09:57:03 »
I asked Cekis about that topic recently. The TCG loot items were taken out of the /claim list on purpose. There will be other ways to get those items. For now the items can't be /claimed, so things don't collide.