Author Topic: I can log in, but no toons will load into Galaxy  (Read 112 times)

Offline hamlet

• Community Member
  • Force: 0
    • View Profile
I've had the account for over a year. Lately, been taking my laptop on the road with me. No issues, until today.
Today, I could log in, and get my normal character selection. Choosing a character, it tries to connect to the Galaxy, and just hangs (no server busy, try again later notice). I can ping the server (no connection issue). Indeed, it will connect to delete a character (x2). It just won't connect to play, after I've successfully logged in. I ran the fix-it tool from the launcher, observed the check-sum audit of the files (nothing unusual). I've not made any changes to my laptop - and I've checked the client side error logs (nothing unusual, no warnings). I see there were issues a long time ago, where toons became unlinked from their accounts. Any help would be appreciated (and of course, many thanks)

Character name: Eef Enolo
Login: Hamlet

Offline DarthArgus

• Administrator
  • Force: 28
  • Arm deep in the code...
    • View Profile
Re: I can log in, but no toons will load into Galaxy
« Reply #1 on: 16-05-18, 08:01:54 »
Please give it a shot now!
Buy me a beverage:

bitcoin:16e1QRRmnBmod3RLtdDMa5muKBGRXE3Kmh

Stella Bellum SWG Open Source Code:
https://bitbucket.org/stellabellumswg/

Offline Anema

• Sr. Community Member
  • Force: 7
    • View Profile
Re: I can log in, but no toons will load into Galaxy
« Reply #2 on: 18-05-18, 07:44:02 »
Hey, I was having an issue logging into my characters on other accounts, as most people are.

I could log into sub-accounts of my main account, but other account names would log into the account, but not characters.

I have received this error after the launcher has updated:

https://i.imgur.com/2Sajx5R.png

I can now log into the characters on on any account, but I still receive this error, both in startup and admin mode. ;D