Author Topic: Guide To Finding Online Players  (Read 70 times)

Offline markino2

• Community Member
  • Force: 1
    • View Profile
Guide To Finding Online Players
« on: 09-09-17, 01:51:09 »
Greetings everybody, Markino here, and today I present to you a VERY EFFECTIVE way of finding out what players are online when you are and vice versa. So here ya go.

(Step 1)(Recommended and Optional) Click on the box on the right hand side and then click on the Community tab. Once there you will want to click on the character tab and after that check off all 3 of the boxes that describes making your character searchable by other players.(This will put you on the "Player Radar")

(Step 2) Now, in order to find other players that are online and have gone through Step 1, all you have to do is type /show in the chat box and it will show them all.(Note, players that have not gone through Step 1 will not show up with the /show command. Which is why I highly recommend that every character should make themselves searchable. Unless of course one does not want to be found)

Allllllllrighty then, I hope everybody has found this guide to be helpful. If anyone else has anything to add to this guide please post your thoughts in the comments below.

Thank you for checking out this guide and have a Nice Week. :)

Sincerly Markino Camino..... I LOVE KAMINO!!!!

Offline markino2

• Community Member
  • Force: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Guide To Finding Online Players
« Reply #1 on: 10-09-17, 01:41:00 »
Oh and thanks to player Idontcare for informing me about the /show command.