Author Topic: Friends of and within Stella Bellum  (Read 348 times)

Offline warchild

• Community Veteran
  • Force: 5
    • View Profile
    • Community Planet Earth
Friends of and within Stella Bellum
« on: 18-06-17, 15:58:50 »
I have found myself in what amounts to a hopeless situation. Personal details aside I will be unable to continue participation here in the forums for much longer and it seems my gaming days are finished. I have found myself fully betrayed in life, I have lost everything and now live in what is effectively a garbage dump. I'm at my mental end. Just going to say so long now so that when I do finally stop posting it will not come unexpected. Where I am shackled up I do not even have access to drinking water. Fare well all
A Fine example of Resource Based Economy in action. Plenty for everyone, all inclusive.

Offline warchild

• Community Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Community Planet Earth
Re: Friends of and within Stella Bellum
« Reply #1 on: 21-06-17, 14:39:16 »
Little update. My situation is clearing a bit, VA may be through to help tomorrow. I still can't play and it May be a while. If possible I would ask the server devs to not let Hades fall, I love that city. I have so much more to give you all, truly great ideas that I think you will enjoy. I'm not sure how long my recovery will take. I'm dying to log in and play but it's not in my cards for the immediate future as I have no internet other than this cheap phone. Its a good phone but cheap. Thank you for your understanding. I really love you folks and hope you are all doing well. Can not wait to reunite. Hugs n stuff n junk.
A Fine example of Resource Based Economy in action. Plenty for everyone, all inclusive.

Offline dekporkins

• Community Member
  • Force: 4
  • I actually miss RE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 21-06-17, 15:26:18 »
Does hades have open zoning? I could move in and keep things running for a while.
Dek Porkins

Offline warchild

• Community Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Community Planet Earth
« Reply #3 on: 21-06-17, 15:37:24 »
No. I'm the only resident other than two trusted colleagues. Thank you for the offer though.

Offline Anema

• Sr. Community Member
  • Force: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 23-06-17, 23:48:18 »
Hope you are well.

Offline warchild

• Community Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Community Planet Earth
« Reply #5 on: 24-06-17, 01:47:12 »
Thank you. My left leg was damaged but is mending. I was gassed and still have some memory problems but they seem to be improving. Still nothing from the VA though, other than a return call Tuesday morning. I have faith though after today's presidential order. I definitely appreciate your prayers and well wishes. Lets me know I have friends out there. That kinda makes me a tad emotional. I have not had the luxury of some things becsuse of my own loyalty to our nation. I'm cool with that, I don't mind injuries as long as they have had effect toward truly helping people who need it. I feel blessed to have the opportunities to make small differences where I can. If I told You my story you likely would Not believe much of it. That's ok too because some things are best left in the shadows. Still trying to resolve a few things but with a clearer mind more options seem to be presenting them selves. I seriously just want to log in..... ;)~

Offline Furball

• Beta Tester
  • Force: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 15-07-17, 02:36:28 »
Hope you're doing better bud.    This furball misses your wookiee cookies and combings.

Offline warchild

• Community Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Community Planet Earth
« Reply #7 on: 15-07-17, 04:01:40 »
Thank you Master Wookie. I'm getting there and appreciate your kindness. I'm trying to get back in-game as soon as I can, with a New comb and fresh Wookie Cookies!