Author Topic: wheres everyone gonna be playing when/if closes  (Read 1601 times)

Offline haymaker

• Sr. Community Member
  • Force: 2
    • View Profile
Re: wheres everyone gonna be playing when/if closes
« Reply #20 on: 19-05-17, 11:42:11 »
Just discovered this server last night. Old player (played on/off from launch to the end) looking to scratch that SWG itch.

So what's the problem or hold up with this server? Money, time, talent or all?

I think all of the above:  Some glitchy code borked the live release, and they are missing some talent.  Although they claim money isn't an issue, if you monitor their balances, it is a problem none the less.  Whoever pays for the Test server is taking a financial hit.

Offline hellslayer

• Community Member
  • Force: 0
  • REBZ!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 22-05-17, 17:11:45 »
I've been here a week an the only problem is not alot of players other than that it's perfect

Offline dekporkins

• Community Member
  • Force: 4
  • I actually miss RE
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 22-05-17, 22:45:11 »
Seen you around, Hellsayer. I'd be keen to group up sometime. What are you looking to do? Aside from crafting I've been working on Mustafar prequests for Champion of the Galaxy. I could definitely use a partner for The beetle cave, DF1, DF2 etc. I also hope to unlock DWB (jabba's themepark). Yesterday I ran a few city battles. Even solo I'm having a blast. Holler at me sometime.
Dek Porkins

Offline spaceguy5

• Community Member
  • Force: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 23-05-17, 05:21:35 »
Because of the lack of players, I ended up just making some medic bots. Managed to get nearly a complete set of Mandalorian armor (just missing 1 BL for the gloves), and yesterday I finally finished the HK-47 series (really challenging to do using bots). Might do some Kashyyyk content next