Author Topic: Bringing back memories - returning from Europe-Chimaera/-Farstar  (Read 674 times)

Offline deianirrah

• Community Member
  • Force: 0
    • View Profile
Hey there,

I am quite happy that I found a link to Stella Bellum by sheer chance (or Fate or ways of the Force or...). Been RPing quite a lot back on Europe-Chimaera and a bit less so on Europe-Farstar and still recall many fun events and storylines we have had over the years. Been part of the Dune Sea Desperadoes (SEA) guild all the time, 'living' out in the Western Dune Sea close to the Palace in our charming little town called Outmian Yakta. While I know that those days are long gone, I dare hope to find at least a sliver of the old touch again, if only for nostalgias' sake.
Playing an Entertainer class, the major PvE campaigns usually did require a benign group of players dragging my character through the instances as I did split my Expertise between Ent buffs and combat in an attempt to be not completely useless in the field.

Offline Decilation

• SWG Ensign
  • Force: 65
  • A Relic of the Past.
    • View Profile
I think you'll find Stella to be a good home for you. We have quite a few Roleplayers here, most of whom are friendly and welcoming. All you have to do is look, and they'll be pretty easy to find!

Welcome aboard!

Offline dk1701

• Sr. Community Member
  • Force: 2
    • View Profile
    • 5D Clan
As another newcomer to the community, welcome!

"He doesn't want to owe anybody, doesn't want anybody to owe him. He works for whoever pays the most. He's downright magic with anything that flies, and he can pick wing nuts off a tabletop with a blaster without scorching the finish. He's a good man to have at your back when the going gets hot—as long as your money lasts."
―Lando Calrissian, on Dash Rendar

Offline kalenes

• Community Member
  • Force: 0
    • View Profile
welcome to the community dude, enjoy your new home :)