Author Topic: Community Spotlight: Kimaria - 09/12/2016  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Silent Guardian

• SWG Ensign
  • Force: 111
    • View Profile
    • http://i.imgur.com/XPG8FNq.png
Community Spotlight: Kimaria - 09/12/2016
« on: 12-09-16, 10:04:47 »
Hello Star Wars Nerds!
Every week we like to introduce one player to the community. Have fun!

Forum Handle: Kimaria
Main Character: Kimaria - Officer
Original Server: Chilastra
Guild: Crit Happens   (CRS on Chilastra, CH here)

How long have you played SWG?
I started in 2007 and played until 2010 when burnout hit and I took an extended break. Came back at the beginning of 2011 and played until the last second it was live.

Describe your most fond memory of SWG?
Fondest memory is the day my now fiance' told me he loved me while drunk on an ISD run. LOL Not very romantic but it worked. 7 years later we're still going strong.

What does a typical day in SWG consist of for you?
Usually I start by logging in to all my crafters (4) and checking sales and what needs to be restocked or fill orders. Then I decide if I feel like crafting new items or taking a combat toon and hunting for items I may need. During live, I would also go ent in the ME Cantina sometimes or lead heroic runs so guild members could get their jewelry sets.

Pirates, ninjas, vikings or robots? Robots. Every girl needs a robot slave.  ;)

What was the race and class of your very first character?
Human Female Tailor. Was actually how Kimaria originally started out.

Describe your favorite place in SWG?
Lake Retreat on Naboo. I find it peaceful there. On Live, I used to go out there with a crafting droid and resources to just sit and craft while listening to music.

Cake, pie, or other? I have a wicked sweet tooth so all, please. :)

Thank you Kimaria for taking time for that interview! Stay tuned to see who will be next week's Community Spotlight!
« Last Edit: 12-09-16, 10:11:02 by Silent Guardian »

Offline Jedisoldier

• Beta Tester
  • Force: 12
  • “Laugh it up, fuzzball!”
    • View Profile
Re: Community Spotlight: Kimaria - 09/12/2016
« Reply #1 on: 05-01-17, 06:56:05 »
R.I.P - Going to miss you girl! loved swapping stories from live with you. While Reborn sucked its where we became friends, so now I'm thankful for it. Glad we had stayed friends. You will be sorely missed. Thanks for all the chats! My Heart is breaking for your father and Budnod  <3

Offline Kasol

• Community Member
  • Force: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Community Spotlight: Kimaria - 09/12/2016
« Reply #2 on: 05-01-17, 07:06:22 »
When I was playing on Reborn a year ago I struck up a friendship with Kimaria and it was something I never regretted something I cant say about many of my experiences on that server. Almost daily we would exchange messages and just talk about random things. At one point I really wanted a droid and Kimaria was one of the best droid crafters on the server so I approached her about a droid. Within ten minutes I had a Super Battle Droid friend who helped me destroy the Rebellion! When things started going down hill with Reborn the one friendship that survived it was Kimaria and I. When I joined this server I was so excited to see familiar faces like Kim its something that told me this was the right place for me.