Author Topic: Suggestions on PVE locations to test end game builds.  (Read 254 times)

Offline Lordofgravy

• Contributor
  • Force: 5
    • View Profile

I never got past my mid 20's on the old NGE SWG so my knowledge of endgame is lacking. Other than Nightsisters, were is a good place to test endgame PVE builds?

« Last Edit: 09-01-17, 20:23:11 by Lordofgravy »

Offline lasod

• Advisor
  • Force: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions on PVE locations to test end game builds.
« Reply #1 on: 10-01-17, 00:07:09 »
this is a decent list
http://neo-order.tripod.com/level-1-90-combat-grinding-guide.html

one of the things about post nge swg is that you dont really have to grind, just doing quests all the way through the legacy then meatlump, kash and musty with the imp/reb themeparks will have you at 90 easy, all along you will run into tests that will help you understand your profession and how it works, then you can get into the gear you need for the challenging heroics and building yourself out for dps/tank/support roles in heroics and pvp

but if your tc and just want to see what its like at the end jump to dath, or deathwatch bunker also the meatlump themepark should adjust to your CL so if you are 90 then you will get a cl 90 difficulty

i havent checked, is the quarantine zone enabled on this server?

Offline Ubiquitous

• Sr. Community Member
  • Force: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 10-01-17, 01:08:13 »
I believe so yes, I know the starport works for it, as I was there a week or so ago. I did not venture into zombie land though yet. Seems to all be there.

Offline Lordofgravy

• Contributor
  • Force: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10-01-17, 07:12:31 »
Thank you! I was on Zombie Land earlier today, it is fully operational.