Author Topic: Nova Orion  (Read 365 times)

Offline dillontherabbit

• Community Member
  • Force: 2
    • View Profile
Nova Orion
« on: 17-01-17, 12:14:34 »
Afternoon chaps

Has anyone else tried the Nova Orion quest line yet? Just been having a dabble this morning, and man I don't remember it being that hard lol. I think I need a lot more practice behind the stick before I attempt it again...

DTR

Offline JekVanno

• SWG Chief Petty Officer
  • Force: 39
    • View Profile
Re: Nova Orion
« Reply #1 on: 17-01-17, 13:45:30 »
I haven't tried to pick that up but I should.  I was a little rusty, too, but that shakes off with some practice.  On the Alliance and Freelance side, I flew some tier 5 duty missions in Kessel, practicing chassis slide and attack vectors.  I didn't stop shaking my head until I could take the wave with the two tier 5 gunboats without losing armor.  After that I blew up the Ravager a couple times.  I was never Wedge Antilles, but it's coming back.

Make sure you get your astromech, progs, and components balanced, of course.
[TC Ingame] Jek Vanno and Replicant-VII    [Offers] Dantooine Pirate Outpost

[copy/paste]   /way orange dantooine 1228 -6132 Tech Outpost 7 -Dant Pirate

Offline dillontherabbit

• Community Member
  • Force: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Nova Orion
« Reply #2 on: 18-01-17, 09:47:27 »
I can happily take on gunboats and a vette without too many issues, still a little on the rusty side, but that bit came back fairly quickly. It is just fighting off the hordes of T5 fighters in time so that my freighter doesn't get smacked about too much, thats tough, and thats only the first mission lol. I think I will stick to DS for a while until I can do T5's with my eyes closed again and then move onto NO

DTR