Author Topic: Looking forward to an active Battlefield Queue  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Aowin

• Advisor
  • Force: 13
    • View Profile
Re: Looking forward to an active Battlefield Queue
« Reply #20 on: 08-01-17, 13:51:19 »
I'll do my part to spread the word too. I want me some of those sweet cosmetics.
If you are interested in seeing the Battlefield armor sets, the vendor is located at the Rebel Base on Rori. Just fly there and you'll find the vendor nearby where you load in. I can tell you that getting the full sets requires a lot of Battlefield tokens, so hopefully the Battlefield queue will be active and pop frequently.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

First Daggerfall Emperor of Cyrodiil on Bloodthorn Campaign in ESO (2014):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2juurXQyAtQ

Voted best PvP Light Side Jedi and Melee PvPer on Shadowfire in SWG (2009, 2010)

Offline jaanie

• Community Member
  • Force: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 15-01-17, 17:09:14 »
Was it just armor rewards or was there weapons too? Eclipse was booming with battlefields for months because it was one of the few places the imperials could still be competitive.

Offline Aowin

• Advisor
  • Force: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 15-01-17, 19:12:24 »
Was it just armor rewards or was there weapons too? Eclipse was booming with battlefields for months because it was one of the few places the imperials could still be competitive.
There are also weapons on the vendor. The best commando heavy weapon in the game is on the battlefield vendor. Some of the best designed lightsabers are also there.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

First Daggerfall Emperor of Cyrodiil on Bloodthorn Campaign in ESO (2014):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2juurXQyAtQ

Voted best PvP Light Side Jedi and Melee PvPer on Shadowfire in SWG (2009, 2010)