Author Topic: Character customization  (Read 554 times)

Offline theyn

• Community Member
  • Force: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Character customization
« Reply #20 on: 05-01-17, 10:39:03 »
Yes, the game runs normal.
Also installed a Reshade preset in the Launcher folder. Works fine.

Online Zaydah

• Community Veteran
  • Force: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 05-01-17, 14:15:26 »
i would say if the client in in the launcher folder then that is your game folder.  Back to your initial question, why is it you are looking for that folder?  If it is to point the launcher I would just point it back to that main folder.

Offline theyn

• Community Member
  • Force: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 05-01-17, 17:35:13 »
I wanted to install some mods, also the one mentioned earlier in this thread here, but i couln't find the right folders. Because they are simply not there. I scanned for invisible fodlers already - nothing. So i don't know where to drop the mod files because there are no game files in my "game folder" aka. Launcher folder, but only the exe.

Offline Decilation

• SWG Ensign
  • Force: 61
  • A Simple man trying to make my way in the Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 05-01-17, 19:09:10 »
I wanted to install some mods, also the one mentioned earlier in this thread here, but i couln't find the right folders. Because they are simply not there. I scanned for invisible fodlers already - nothing. So i don't know where to drop the mod files because there are no game files in my "game folder" aka. Launcher folder, but only the exe.

To avoid clutter I'm going to PM you and see if we can't work out what's going on with your installation that way.