Author Topic: Making a hitlist, checking it twice  (Read 1371 times)

Offline NeenerNeener

• Contributor
  • Force: 10
    • View Profile
Making a hitlist, checking it twice
« on: 25-12-16, 20:13:58 »
Gonna find out whos naughty and nice.  Mairjic is hunting the toooooown.

Offline JekVanno

• SWG Chief Petty Officer
  • Force: 39
    • View Profile
Re: Making a hitlist, checking it twice
« Reply #1 on: 26-12-16, 01:08:25 »
Neener?  That name was a bit infamous on the soe boards...
[TC Ingame] Jek Vanno and Replicant-VII    [Offers] Dantooine Pirate Outpost

[copy/paste]   /way orange dantooine 1228 -6132 Tech Outpost 7 -Dant Pirate

Offline NeenerNeener

• Contributor
  • Force: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 26-12-16, 03:23:29 »
Neener?  That name was a bit infamous on the soe boards...

Thats me :)

----->

Offline Decilation

• SWG Ensign
  • Force: 65
  • A Relic of the Past.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 26-12-16, 07:42:02 »
Official belt of the forum troll

Offline failsniper11

• Community Member
  • Force: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 29-12-16, 03:22:06 »
Can you teach me to play a BH properly?

Offline Lordofgravy

• Contributor
  • Force: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05-01-17, 08:54:08 »
I got me a LD gal today.....the shame the shame :(. I got called a "Rat" for it.

upload photos

Offline paladinblue

• Contributor
  • Force: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 05-01-17, 09:31:33 »
A thing of beauty, Neener.  May your hunt continue.

Offline Kasim

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05-01-17, 09:43:05 »
Lol I no cain and dragonite, good people also cain was a badass at fighting

Offline Lordofgravy

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 10-01-17, 07:10:15 »
I got me another mark!

I found him returning to the shuttleport just as I arrived. I decided to chat it up, mix things up a bit. Play it cool. I was asking him how he liked being an Imperial to mislead him. I told him I wanted to join the Rebels and was curious about the differences between the two Factions. After a short chat I realized he was fairly new and noticed he was unbuffed so I told him I had something to trade him...something that would "HELP" him. I gave him a "Rotten Head", one that I looted off the Undead on Dathomir.  I asked him if he knew what it was. He replied, "No". I told him it was the head of the last man I killed and at that moment without warning I drove my sword into that poor saps skull.

Moral of the story is if someone tries to trade you a "Rotten Head" RUN...

« Last Edit: 10-01-17, 07:24:19 by Lordofgravy »

Offline mcbear

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 10-01-17, 07:14:33 »
I got me a LD gal today.....the shame the shame :(. I got called a "Rat" for it.

upload photos

You're not a rat. An LD player is fair game. It's not a kill worth bragging over though. Usually when I see Bounty Hunters who take pride in taking targets who are LD/AFK/Dueling (Don't get me wrong, all of which are fair game and I'll take those kills too) I usually just ignore them and think "Eh, they must not get to win much. I'll let them have this moment."

Offline Lordofgravy

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 10-01-17, 07:25:49 »

upload photos

You're not a rat. An LD player is fair game. It's not a kill worth bragging over though. Usually when I see Bounty Hunters who take pride in taking targets who are LD/AFK/Dueling (Don't get me wrong, all of which are fair game and I'll take those kills too) I usually just ignore them and think "Eh, they must not get to win much. I'll let them have this moment."

Meh no pride was taken...but it was my 1st solo kill. So something to remember even if it was a LD.

Offline mcbear

• Community Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 10-01-17, 18:58:35 »

upload photos

Meh no pride was taken...but it was my 1st solo kill. So something to remember even if it was a LD.

Wait until you get your first solo kill in a real nail biter after a long hunt. You'll never forget that. It's not about the bounty it's about the hunt ;)

Offline Lordofgravy

• Contributor
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 11-01-17, 07:00:54 »

upload photos

Wait until you get your first solo kill in a real nail biter after a long hunt. You'll never forget that. It's not about the bounty it's about the hunt ;)

Well I got my 2nd Solo Kill....had to travel to Yavin: Geonosian Caves to kill "Scar".