The repository for viewing the commits to TC Red-Dwarf
is still closed, but will be opened for public view in future.
If you find a bug, please report it here
. Please refer to the Interim Mantis for known bugs.Server DevelopmentCekis (Core Developer)
- Fixed issue with removing a guild member that is no longer a member of your guild (race condition).
- Fixed issue with the Alum Mineral Sickness quest item.
- Fixed issue with the Meatlump Camera.
- Fixed issue with Treasure hunting and the Treasure Guardian cannot identify a random group member.
- Fixed issue with the TCG Target Dummy such that it now removes itself from combat if the player cannot be found or is too far away.
- Fixed broken space mission Imperial Tier 4.
- Fixed Mandalorian Boots such that they can accept armor attachments again.
- Fixed issue with city maintenance that would result in destroying cities.
- Added map identifier for Vreni Island.
- Added cantina status for Anchorhead cantina.
- Fixed issue with pilots not able to dock sometimes.
- Fixed issue when trader did not have the right tool for crafting in city invasions.
- Fixed layout of Chronicler House sign not positioning properly on Merchant Tents.
Please focus on the following areas when you're wanting to test the new build (so we know if it's broke or not):
- Manage your cities... they should be fixed now.
- Ral Mundi questline.
- Ship capacitor boosting while fighting enemy ships.
- Fighting with Heavy Weapons.
- Group Looting while in Lottery mode.
- Destroy Duty Missions (space)
- TCG Combat Dummy
- Kashyyyk Zone Travel (i.e. transitioning between canopy levels)
- Meatlump Camera
- DWB Alum Mineral Sickness Quest